Wednesday 6 July 2011

Spooky Espana

Buenos Tardes Amigos
Here i am in Nerja, Spain. Now what is important here is that you know i have never been here before. The night before i arrived here i had an unbelievably vivid dream. I was with a friend, in this dream, it was a warm night and we saw a man who was leaning on some railings, he had a double breasted suit on and a bow tie. He was very dapper, aristocratic and had an impressive moustache. In the dream he spoke to us in Spanish but we could understand everything he said. He said that we were very welcome to his country and asked where we came from. Behind him the sea was silver, like mercury and the dream was, i can only describe it as, in HD.
I remembered the dream in amazing detail. Usually dreams are sort of hazy. The image of the man stayed with me all day today as i spent my time on the beach in 100 degrees!
Anyway, when we got back to where we are staying, i decided to go for a long walk. After an hour i found myself in Nerja old town high above the sea. The view was fantastic and i turned and got the shock of my life. It was unbelievable! I was standing looking at this!

I promise you that this statue is the exact man in my dream! I went as cold as ice and had to sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment